Empowering & Nourishing Yogic Practices
with Larah Davis & Susie Howell
Self-mastery for the modern life
For creative entrepreneurs, parents and sensitive souls who:
- Feel stressed by the ongoing interference of technology and the modern world
- Are juggling children and career
- Want to escape from a full and fast-paced lifestyle
- Suffer from pain from sitting too long at the desk or steering wheel
What you'll experience
Developed by Larah and co-created by Susie, for all levels of yoga experience, creative spirits and curious souls to self-heal, this course will help you realign and empower yourself to live your most vital and healthy life frequency.
This is a comprehensive “bite-size” buffet of yogic practices and techniques to help you optimise and regulate physical wellbeing, regulate energy levels and revitalise body and mind throughout the day.
Empower, Align and Elevate
Empower yourself with this tool-kit to elevate your sense of wellbeing by “resetting” mind-body-soul alignment at regular intervals throughout the day so that you can navigate life’s joys and challenges with greater joy and ease.
Accessible and Useful for All
Created to be both practical and accessible to all ages, backgrounds and physical abilities the sequences include yoga therapy techniques to address and regulate the physical and emotional symptoms of stress and “overdoing it”; to bring body, mind and soul back into balance.
(Deep) Rest is Best
End with a restorative resting sequence proven to deeply nourish and “reset” the parasympathetic nervous system with a guided relaxation. Unwind the mind and enable a deep and refreshing night’s sleep.
In the set of seven sessions, which you can utilise sequentially or as a singular solution, you will:
- Develop a 15 min morning practice to connect to your centre of self-awareness and inner-strength, and unwind the spine to get your “pranic” energy flowing. This mindful-flow will help to revitalise the body and focus the mind.
- Dip into desk stretch techniques to release tension in shoulders, back, neck and mind – with tips to auto-correct your physical alignment whilst releasing mental stress and overwhelm, and refocussing concentration.
- Exhale into a simple yet efficient “earthing” pranayama (breathwork technique) – lengthening the exhales to release anxiety, slow-down heart-rate, soothe and “ground” the mind to a neutral, calm space in less than a minute.
- Use the “breaks” that life presents to make a cup of tea as a time for self-care, stretching and tuning back in.
- Ease into evening “VIP” restorative yoga and guided relaxation to reset your nervous system at the end of the day.
"With Larah I feel ready to become an inner-peace warrior – awakened, alive, ready and free to be ALL that I deserve to be."
"Susie’s teaching has completely transformed my yoga practice…Her kindness and her calm presence make you feel very supported."
About Larah Davis
Founder of Ibiza Retreats, Larah is a visionary and thought leader, Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Teacher, clinically trained Dip. Qualified Yoga Therapist (Yoga Campus), NLP Master Practitioner, Holistic Life Coach and Integrative Quantum Medicine practitioner.
A contributing writer to publications including Yoga, Psychologies and Om Yoga Magazines, since 2008, through Ibiza Retreats Larah has led up to 18 transformative retreats a year, including ones for women leaders from around the world for Hilary Clinton’s international women’s organisation, Vital Voices. She has also pioneered the Yoga 4 Schools project in Ibiza – which is on its way to the UK for 2021.
As a highly experienced yoga teacher, Susie will encourage you to get out of your head and into your body, enabling you to reconnect to yourself on a physical level and feel, rather than think every fibre.
Since qualifying as a yoga teacher in 2008, Susie has trained in various yoga styles, learning from acclaimed teachers around the world.
Susie teaches an intelligent, dynamic flow, drawing inspiration from as far and wide as Iyengar and Scaravelli to Dynamic Vinyasa and Yin. Each has the same intention – to reconnect you to your sensitive inner-compass.